Monday, April 21, 2014

Week 50... one year already?!?!

Hey Everyone!
This week was great!  It was super busy but I love when it is like that :)
This week we were able to meet with Shelia.  We were able to figure out some of her concerns and worked to resolve them.  We also gave her a talk from one of the General Authorities about receiving personal revelation and she was super excited to read it!  We also told her where she could get more articles and she was excited about that too!  
We also met with Jennifer this week and had a great lesson with her.  We really see some potential with her and can't wait to continue to meet with her.  
This week we also met with Rob again.  He now is taking action to stop drinking coffee by throwing out the coffee that is at his work!  We are so excited for him!  His is committed to baptism on May 10th!  He is super excited and really wants to be baptized!
This week we also had the opportunity to do a lot of service!  Service is the best!  It makes my day and week feel so much more productive :) We were able to go to Steel Lake Park on Friday with all of the missionaries in the Federal Way Stake!  That was super fun! :)  We were shoveling dirt and gravel and hauling wheelbarrows everywhere for 4 hours!  It was fun to have the opportunity to give service and be able to talk with other missionaries that we don't see all the time.  We have the opportunity to go back in about 2 weeks to do it all again!  I was super sore afterwards, but nothing that a little ibuprofen and IcyHot couldn't fix :)  I will send some pictures next week of the service project :)
It was great to be able to celebrate Easter this week too!  I am so thankful for the Savior and His life and Resurrection.  I am so thankful for this gospel and the precious blessing it is in my life.  I am so thankful for the opportunity and privilege that I have to share that with the world.  All I'm going to say is God is good! :)
Love you all! Hope you have a great week!
Love,
Sister Megan Hills


P.S. Mom, I did get your package!  Thanks a bunch! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment