Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Week 47.... Transfer Calls!

This week was pretty good :)  It was kind of a blur so I don't really remember what happened. All I really remember about this week was that we went on exchanges and I learned so much from Sister Taylor, especially on how to better implement the training that we have received. I received quite a few ideas for how to better work with members and am excited to try them out! :)
This week is also Transfers!  I am leaving the Elk Plain Ward after being here for 7 months and will be serving in the Lakota Creek ward in Federal Way.  My new companion is Sister Cassandra Swapp (I have never met her before) and I'm excited!  This is going to be a great transfer!  I can't wait to see what happens up there!
I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have had to serve here in the Elk Plain ward.  I have really enjoyed my time here and I can't wait to serve in my next area!  I am so thankful for the opportunity serve the Lord and the people in the Washington Federal Way mission.  I have learned so much and know that I will continue to learn the things that Heavenly Father needs me to know.  I am so excited for General Conference!  It's going to be such a great weekend!
Thanks for everything!
Love,
Sister Megan Hills


2 Pictures: I was messing around with my camera settings again and one of all four of us at exchanges.

No comments:

Post a Comment