Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Week 65

Hey Everyone!
So this week wasn't super eventful but it was still good :) Transfers are today! I am staying in Lakota Creek again and Sister Rachel Evans-Bottoms is my new companion!  I am excited to serve with her :)  I went on exchanges with her a couple times down in Graham and she's a great missionary :)  I am sad to see Sister Swapp and Elder Dawson go but that's what Heavenly Father needs them to do so oh well.
We went on exchanges this week with Sister Wolfe and Sister Alder.  They are some great sisters!  For the first 2 hours of the exchange, we all stayed in Lakota Creek and did what is called a "blitz."  We went and visited Former Investigators and Potential Investigators to see if any of them are interested in learning more.  It was a huge success!  We were able to get some return appointments with some of those that we talked with!  While we were on exchanges, Sister Alder and I talked to one of our neighbors, Amber, and she was interested in learning more :)  We had a great lesson with her on Wednesday and can't wait to keep teaching her!
I think other than that, nothing much happened this week.  We did talk to TONS of people this week which was great!  Hope this email finds everyone well!  Love you all!
Love,

Sister Megan Hills



No comments:

Post a Comment