Monday, July 28, 2014

Week 64

Hey Everyone!
This week was pretty uneventful.... Sister Swapp was sick for most of the week so we didn't really get to go out and work at all :(  But she's feeling better now so that is super good :)
Yesterday was probably the most eventful day of the week.  We sang in church yesterday which went really well!  We had just got done practicing before church and Brother Woods (our ward mission leader) texted us and asked us if we could teach the Gospel Principles class.... we hadn't even looked at what the lesson was going to be on..... So that was pretty eventful!  Shelia came to church again yesterday which was great!  I feel like we are making some great progress with her and hopefully that continues to happen :)
That's about it for the week..... sorry it's a super short email!  I hope that this email finds everyone healthy and doing well.  Love you all!
Love,
Sister Megan Hills


P.S. Mom, I'm reading the Book of Mormon again in 96 days!  I started on Thursday and I will finish on the day that I come home :)  If any of you want to join me, feel free to! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment