Monday, July 14, 2014

Week 62

Hey!
This week was good :)  Sort of a blur but it still was a good one.
We had some great lessons with Courtney and were able to help her prepare even more for her baptism :)  She is getting baptized on SATURDAY!!!!  I am so excited for her :) She is so excited and can see how the gospel has influenced and changed her life for the better :) She had her baptismal interview yesterday and passed with flying colors :)  She is even recognizing that Satan is working on her this week already which I feel solidifies her testimony even more :) Apparently she got kind of emotional during her baptismal interview as she was talking about how her search for truth started.  Their family had someone really close to them (like an aunt or cousin, can't remember which) pass away, and while Courtney was talking to her girls about it, her oldest daughter, Brooke, said, "I don't want to be a person anymore because we just die."  Courtney couldn't provide answers or comfort to Brooke and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints was the only church that could provide those answers.  Courtney was truly prepared for us to come and teach her and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father trusted me to be the one to teach her.
My birthday was good :)  We celebrated with free slurpees at 711 :)  Best thing ever!  It's weird to think that I am 21 :) definitely don't feel that old :D
I think that's about it for the week :)  I can't wait for this week!  It's going to be great!
Love you all!
Love,
Sister Megan Hills


P.S. Look at this HUGE spider that was in our bathroom sink one morning.... GROSS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment