Monday, August 11, 2014

Week 66

Hey Everyone!
This week was pretty good :)  It was a little bit of a slower week but it still was pretty good :) We were able to talk to quite a few people and were able to have a few lessons.  All I can really say about this week is I am SO excited that I am companions with Sister Evans-Bottoms!  She is an amazing missionary and just in the last week, we have found that we have so many things in common.  It is super fun to be her companion.  She has been out for 13 months and is from Oklahoma City.  Sister Evans-Bottoms and I served around each other while we were down in Graham so it's still a shock to be put with her as my new companion.  This is going to be a great transfer!  Can't wait to see where it goes!  Love you all!
Love,

Sister Megan Hills 

No comments:

Post a Comment