Monday, October 7, 2013

Week 22

Hey everyone!

So totally not an exciting week this week.  It was super slow when it comes to teaching.  We were able to see a lot of people, but we weren't able to get a lot of lessons in.  We haven't been able to get in contact with Jessica all week so that stinks a little bit.  We don't really know what to do with her because she needs to come to church for her to make any progress.  Oh well, we are definitely going to keep trying this next week.  I also went on an exchange with Sister Parry while Sister Mosbrucker had to go to a meeting.  It was super fun!
On the other hand, General Conference was AMAZING!  I learned so, so much!  I took a ton of notes... 1/2 of one of my purple notebooks full!  It truly was an inspiring conference!  I invite every one of you to apply the things that you were able to learn from General Conference in some way this week.  I loved what President Uchtdorf said, "Doubt your doubts before you doubt your faith!"  His talk was probably my favorite!
Hope everything is going well back home!  I love and miss all of you but I know that this is where I am supposed to be at this time in my life.  I am loving being on a mission and am so grateful to be doing this in my life!
Love,
Sister Megan Hills

3Nephi 5:13


No comments:

Post a Comment