Monday, September 30, 2013

Week 21

Hey!
This week wasn't too exciting.... We unfortunately had to drop our investigator Joyce.... She wasn't willing to pray about the Book of Mormon to know if it is true because she thinks she doesn't need anything else but the Bible.  That was very difficult to do.  It was so hard to see her be so unwilling to further her knowledge about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.  It made my heart ache to know that she doesn't believe that we are children of God... I want her to have that knowledge because it's helped me so, so much!  Oh well though.... hopefully we at least planted a seed that will start growing eventually.
This week we also had a church tour with our other investigator, Jessica.  That was super fun!  It was the first church tour that I have ever given before and it was so neat!  I was hoping that Jessica would come to church on Sunday but unfortunately she didn't :(  We are continually working with her to get her to come because I think she and her kids would really enjoy it if they did come.
This week we also had Interviews with President Eaton!  I loved being able to see them again!  I have missed being able to see them every week so it was nice to see President and Sister Eaton again.  And once again I was able to go on exchanges with Sister Evans-Bottoms.  She is great!
I loved the Relief Society Broadcast on Saturday!  There were some great messages about being covenant keepers and how that can be a blessing to our families.  I learned so much and can't wait for the Ensign to come out so I can read them again!  Conference this weekend is going to fantastic!
This morning, a member in our ward took us down to the Northwest Wildlife Trek.  It's just like a zoo but it's with all of the Northwest animals.  It was so cool and so much fun. :)
Well, that's about it for now :) Hopefully this week will continue to be successful :)
Love,

Sister Megan Hills




No comments:

Post a Comment