Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Week 17 :) Good bye Lake Sawyer :(.... Hello Graham! :D

Hey Everyone!

Sorry this is going to be a shorter email but I don't have a ton of time to write.  Last week was such a blur.... I don't really remember what happened last week.  I do remember that at District Meeting last Tuesday, Elder Platero (our DL) added up the total lessons that we had the week before and we were at 86 lessons for the week!  Elder Platero then challenged all of us to get 100 lessons as a district this past week.  Well, Monday night comes and we all did a conference call together to figure out how many lessons we had for the week.  We had 104 LESSONS last week as a district!  It was such a fun and cool experience to try and get that many lessons and it seemed to unify all of us even more as a district.  Friday, we also we able to "kidnap" Sister Higgins and take her with us for a couple hours.  It was so much fun to be with her and it was also such a testimony builder about having members present at lessons with investigators.  We were able to have 3 lessons with Sister Higgins present and we were able to find 2 new investigators.  It was really nice to have Sister Higgins with us as well because when Sister Hopkins and I didn't know how to answer some of their questions or didn't know what to say, Sister Higgins was able to jump right in and help answer their questions.  If you ever get a chance to go out with the missionaries, I would recommend going with them!  It is such a fun and neat experience! :)

As you can tell from the subject line, I GOT TRANSFERRED yesterday! :D  It was so hard to say goodbye to everyone in Lake Sawyer but I am so excited for this new adventure.  I was sent down to Graham to serve for these next 6 weeks!  My new companion is Sister Tarryn Mosbrucker.  She's 22 and has been out on her mission for 14 months.  She is a Sister Trainer Leader (the sister equivalent of a Zone Leader) so I will be going on a TON of exchanges this transfer!  I am so excited! :D  Graham is south of Puyallup and Mt. Rainier is in our Zone!  Hopefully we will be able to go hiking on P-day a bunch! :)

Mom, I got your package you sent with the cookies yesterday.  I don't know when you sent it but now you can figure out how long it took for me to get it.  I will attach pictures next week and I will write a letter for you this week but it probably won't get in the mail until Monday.
That's about it for the week.  I will have a bunch more to tell you next week!
Love all of you!
Love,

Sister Megan Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment