Monday, July 8, 2013

Week 9 :)

**It's a short one this week... We were able to chat back and forth via email with Meg today and I am sure we took most of her computer time. Today was also the first time Megan had heard about her Grandma Hills' cancer and treatment. I am glad we were able to spend some time chatting with her about it. There is a paper letter on it's way here from Megan. If there is more to share with everyone in her letter, I will post it on the blog later this week.**


Hey Hey!

This week has been pretty good :) We were able to find a new investigator and were able to put Seneva and Izeyla on date for this weekend! :) I am so excited for them! I think that they are so ready to be baptized and I know it will help Seneva in this difficult situation that she is in. She was at church yesterday which was really good :)

Our new investigator is Crystal. We tracted into her the other day and gave her a copy of the Book of Mormon and set up a return appointment with her. Our return appointment was for yesterday but when we went to go see her, there was music blasting in her house and she didn't have a door bell so she didn't answer. We left her a note telling her we stopped by and we are planning on stopping by this evening to see if we can catch her home (without the music hopefully).

We have been meeting with a few other people but nothing too exciting has been going on.... a little bit of a bummer but it works out :)

Here's my new address for the new mission office!
23175 224th Pl SE Suite E
Maple Valley, WA 98038

Thank you all for your love and support!  I feel your prayers helping me every day!

Love You!

Love,

Sister Megan Hills

PHOTOS:
We stopped by a member's house friday and they were hunting for little frogs in their backyard :)  I had to show you these pictures!  And there is a picture of Seneva and her kids (the one on the far left isn't her daughter, just a friend of her daughter's)







No comments:

Post a Comment