Monday, October 20, 2014

Week 76...."I'll be home for Christ......HALLOWEEN!!!"

Hey Everyone!
This week was pretty good :)  Busy :) At least I felt really busy :) We were able to help Sister Johnson, a less-active in our ward, move and that went well :)  This week we are going to go see how they are doing and see if there's anything else we can do for them :)
We were able to go on a Blitz this week with our Sister Training Leaders, since we weren't able to do it when we went on Exchanges.  That was pretty good :)  We found a couple really cool people and found a service opportunity for next month.
I also went to my last Missionary Devotional last night! :(  That was kind of sad but it's really hard to not be excited about seeing my family again :)  I also got to see the Higgins' family (Lake Sawyer Ward) one last time before I leave!  It was so great to see them! 
I am so thankful for this opportunity that I have had to serve a mission and to serve under President Eaton's stewardship.  I have learned so much about the gospel, about myself, and about how to be a better disciple of Christ.  I am so sad to see this part of my life go, but I know that there are a lot of great things in store for me once I get home.  I can't wait to apply the things that I have learned here once I am back home.  It's so surreal to me that I really am almost done with my mission but it just motivates me to work as hard as I possibly can this final week as a full-time missionary.  I am going to talk with everyone I see this week and that goal isn't going to budge.  I have to finish out strong and do the best work I can this week.
I hope everyone has a great week!  I will see you all in a week or so!
Love,

Sister Megan Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment