Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 42

Hey Everyone! :)
This week was great! :)  We were able to get out and do a little bit of work on Wednesday and now we are pretty much back to how we were before Sister Parry got sick :)  We had a fantastic 5 days this week!  We were able to get in contact with a lot of our investigators and had some great lessons with some less-active members as well!  It's been super fun this week as well because we have been putting into practice the training that we received from district meeting this week!  We have really been focused on teaching the Restoration in 5 minutes, using the pamphlets that go with each lesson, and making our first visit a short visit but allowing them to feel the Spirit strongly as we do so.  I have really noticed the Spirit really strongly each time we teach.  I know that our investigators are feeling the Spirit and that I definitely feel the Spirit as we teach!  I always get butterflies in my stomach especially while we are talking about the First Vision.  I get a reconfirmation each time that what we teach as missionaries is true!  I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is the Restored Gospel here on the earth and that it blesses our lives in ways that we can't even imagine!  I am so thankful for this opportunity to serve the Lord and to serve here in the Washington Federal Way mission!  I have been truly blessed as I have been serving and I hope that I have touched others in some way as I have done so.  This next week is going to be great!
Love you all!
Love,

Sister Megan Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment