Monday, June 9, 2014

Week 57

Hey!
This week was great!  Honestly, I don't remember too much of what happened... just busy and quick.  We had a great lesson about the Book of Mormon with Courtney last Monday and she is progressing well!  She is still coming to church and has been reading the Book of Mormon too!  We were also able to have a lot of opportunities for service this week :)  I loved being out in the sun and helping others :) This next week should be great as well!  We have a lot going on, which is awesome!

I am still working hard at talking with everyone but it is slowly getting better :)  I was able to have 1 conversation a day with someone which is better than what it has been :)  I will definitely continue to work up to 10 conversations a day as I replace my fear with faith :)

This morning was interesting..... It started off with me waking up at 4:00am, wide awake and ready to start the day.  I fell asleep until 6:30 and the day continued as normal.  10:00 rolls around and we are waiting for the Federal Way Sisters to come pick us up.  We text them and get no response from them... so we text our District Leader because we start to worry that something happened to them.  Finally at 12:00pm, the Zone Leaders call and ask, "What would it take for us to be forgiven? We rearranged P-day rides and sort of forgot about the two of you."  Such a funny experience.... This week is going to be interesting if it's starting out like this....

Thanks for everything!  Love you all!
Love,
Sister Megan Hills


P.S. Mom, the camera cards are fine to be sent whenever you can :)  I should be fine if it's not for a couple weeks :)  Another question, in the next package you send, could you send my graduation dress, cream shoes, and cream belt?  The belt should be in one of the drawers of my dresser.  I don't know why I didn't bring them with me but if you can get them to fit that would be great!  If not, don't worry about it :) Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment