Monday, May 19, 2014

Week 54

Hey!
First week of the transfers and it was good :)  Nothing super exciting happened this week but it still was good :) We were able to find a couple really great potential investigators.  I am super excited to see what is going to happen to them :)  They will totally make some great members :)  
Yesterday we also had our second Missionary Devotional and it was super good :)  There was one recent convert that bore her testimony about the Holy Ghost and receiving forgiveness that was super good :) 
Hopefully next week I will have a little bit more to talk about :)  I am so thankful for this opportunity that I have to serve a mission and for the things I am learning and doing :)  It truly is a great blessing :)
Love you all! :)
Love,

Sister Megan Hills


No comments:

Post a Comment