Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Week 37..... HALF WAY MARK!!!

Hey!
This week was really good! We were able to accomplish a lot of stuff with the Lord's help! We were able to find a lot of potential investigators this week, which is always good for us :)
We were able to stop by Sister Kibbie's home this week as well. She is so awesome! When we were over there, she was telling us about how she had been talking with her brother-in-law (the one that just got home from his mission) about what the next steps are. He told her that the missionaries have some lessons that they teach and so she ended up telling us that she is ready to take the lessons! Sister Parry and I are super excited! We were supposed to have a lesson with them tomorrow but their entire family is sick with the flu so they had to cancel. We are praying that they get feeling better soon.
We also were able to go to a new convert fireside on Sunday!  That was such a great experience.  It was a testimony meeting specifically for recent converts.  It was so great to hear how others have come in contact with the gospel and how the gospel has changed their lives.  Even some people who were learning about the gospel but hadn't been baptized yet got up and bore their testimonies!  The Spirit was so strong! The picture that says "The Original GPS" was hanging up in the church building that the fireside was in and we all got a kick out of it! :)
In other news.... I hit my 9 month mark this week!!!!! SO CRAZY!  I can't believe I have been out for half of my mission!  It is going by so fast and I don't want it to!  Where has the time gone?
I am super excited for next P-day because we get to go to the temple! :)  so that means no email on Monday.  I can't wait to go.... I have been in need of a temple trip for the last 7 months and now I get to go! :)
Those were about the most exciting things that happened this week and I can't wait to see what miracles this week brings down in Elk Plain! I love this area and can't wait to see where it is going to go! :)
Love,
Sister Megan Hills


P.S. a couple pictures from this week... a gorgeous sunset and The Original GPS! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment