Monday, March 17, 2014

Week 45

Hey!
This week was pretty good. Nothing too exciting happened this week, just normal missionary work.  We were able to teach a lot of less-active members this week which was actually really fun!  We actually have quite a bit of success working with less-actives and I really enjoy working with them.  We were able to do a lot of service this week too and I can now say that I have mowed an entire lawn with a push mower :)  
This week we also showed our investigator, Joyce, how to use familysearch.org :)  That was super fun!  It was cool to show her how to use it and to help her get started on her family history!  I have actually really enjoyed looking at familysearch.org on Mondays when I get a chance.
Other than that, nothing too exciting has happened.... Just loving the missionary work regardless :)  Time continues to fly by but every minute is worth what I am doing! :)
Love you all!
Love,

Sister Megan Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment