Sunday, November 2, 2014

And just like that...she's home!!!

The calendar says it's October 27th, 2014 but my head is having a hard time believing that Megan is really coming home today at 4:08pm. In all actuality, it feels like it has been a while since I've seen and hugged Megan but at the same time, I wonder how can her 18 month mission really be over today? It has gone SO FAST! When she left for the MTC back in April 2013, October 2014 seemed to be SO. FAR. AWAY. but today is the day! It's here and I am so, so, so excited to see and hug her and know that she and we all survived! Our family has been blessed while she has been out serving our Heavenly Father and the people of Washington state and I know she has been blessed for her willingness to serve. For this, I am most grateful.




No comments:

Post a Comment